CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mask-ing At Midnight

I had been sleeping late recently. (Blame it on World Cup. Haha) My health has really taken its toll. Frequently sick and my skin is suffering too. So I had decided to give it a little pamper. Please no more pimples pop-up too...
I don't do mask often, in fact I had only done twice before so I really had no idea which is the best brand. Any recommendations?

Green tea mask from Watsons. Was on promotion so I thought no harm trying right?

It smells good...

Not being able to smile and with a mask sticking on the face, can't look any better I suppose. Lol

Japan lost by penalty to Paraguay. No luck. But really good spirit. We Asians are proud indeed.

Tada~ Look more radiant? Haha

Spain is going to play against Portugal in another 50 minutes. Way to go Spain!!

3 comments:

Nighty Cat said...

waa...
the photo of u applying mask !! hahaaa...
ur skin can be consider okie ady, mine super worse. Pimples spread like "mushroom after the rain" (???). hahaa. nid to rescue it b4 goin back USM. (> <)

eMiLy said...

Ahaha. Reminds you of Freddy Kruger? XP
Isit? The other day when you were here I din saw any. Smooth complexion I saw. Hehe
I'm trying to rescue now. Dun wana scare away adik-adik sekalian. Lol

leon said...

i dont see any different, still as pretty as before..hehe...
take care ya!