CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New Leaf

Finally I got a very clear answer. It's just as expected just that I kept on lying and giving myself hope. Now is the time to be strong and stand up straight! I remember when I was small once I fell down. My babysitter taught me a chinese rhyme,

" 喂喂 不要怕 你是好娃娃
自己跌倒 自己爬
你看山上 喂你看那红花
你们是好娃娃
要自己跌倒自己爬 "

It taught us that whenever we fall down we must stand up by ourselves. That way we will learn from the fall and stand up strong later. Now I thank her for instilling this in my mind since I was small. It's always better to stand with your own feet rather than relying on others.
Recently I am also sensitive to songs. Guess its also a good way to improve your command of language. This is also quoted from a song dear to my heart.

" 哭过就好了 痛都会走的
记忆有限所以它会淘汰坏的
失眠听歌 想念虽然苦涩
还是谢谢你让我长大了 "

Yeah all these cryings should be more than enough to wash away everything. From tomorrow onwards I want a brand new start!

7 comments:

Chin Ling said...

你都蛮快好起来的.. ^^

eMiLy said...

I tried my best but still its hard to get the wound healed. That's the best I can do to at least make myself not to think and to keep myself in disguise.

Chin Ling said...

哦,不可能这么快就能100%痊愈的。心真的很痛,就像被捅了一刀,需要好一段时间来疗伤,除非你没有付出过真心。付出真心过后,伤就越深。伤越深,心越痛。心越痛,泪越流。会有一天,泪会流干。当泪流干后,你会开始觉得对感情麻木了,没有什么感觉了。这个时候,就算再听伤心的歌,也哭不出来了,已经没有感觉了。但没有感觉,并不代表伤已经痊愈了,其实那把刀还插在心里,只是痛久了,也没有去碰它,就麻痹了。不过当你不小心又碰到那把刀的时候,心又会再次撕裂般的痛起来。。然而需要多少时间来痊愈,就看你几时能把刀拔出来,伤口才能慢慢痊愈。。想得开,放得下,让他走。。让忙碌填满你的生活,不要再抱着任何希望,否则那把刀永远都拔不出来。。

这阴影我到现在也还没能走出来。。

eMiLy said...

yeah I guess you are right. but I really think there would be someone else for you. my friend once told me open up your heart so you can receive more but always remember to keep half of it for yourself. you don't have to bury yourself in work and completely lose trust in love. I don't know how long have you been suffering from this as I also can't be sure how long I will suffer. but it sure feels bad and I wish that you can walk out from it too. let's jia you! ^^

Chin Ling said...

嗯,我还好吧,只是那阴影还在。。
之前就是抱着还存有一线希望的心情,所以那把刀久久都没有拔出来。后来才发觉,这一切根本都不可能发生的,而且脑海中的“她”也不曾存在过。。只是自己在伤害自己罢了。。

不过我觉得你应该会比较快能走出来的,因为至少你还能摊开你的心,去看看外面的世界,没有把它锁起来,而且身边还有很多朋友的支持,对你的伤很有帮助。。而我,却只是每天一个人过日子。。

eMiLy said...

Frankly speaking even though the rational me had already given up hope, but still deep inside me will hope that perhaps years later we are both still single and perhaps will find that we are still suitable for each other. LOL. Does that considered still hoping? I don't know. But then you are right. In times like this it really doesn't help sitting there just trying to forget. When we are alone we tend to think a lot. So after I start going out at least at that moment I can don't think anything about it. I don't know if it's adaptation, I've used to it already. Guess I'm numbed. And yeah like you said too. It's just the memories that's keep bugging me. All the promises we ever made. So don't walk this road alone. Go talk to people. Meet up some friends. If the girl had already walked out of it and perhaps living very well now, you too have the right to be happy.

Chin Ling said...

哈哈,跟我想的一样:也许几年过后,大家还是单身,的确还盼望着能和她在一起的。。