CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Brand New Day

Lately I have been sleeping in really early. Guess I have succeeded in changing my lifestyle to a healthier way. So its the good out from everything that happened huh.
This morning I woke up with a slighty different mood. I am no longer so upset and can finally manage to think of something else other than my past relationship. I'm starting to accept the truth and can think in a clearer way. What's wrong with being friends anyway? Maybe this is the best afterall.
Last night I talked to a friend of mine. He was right. Time does not come back for nobody. Since I have already wasted about a week over this, its time to put this to an end. Life is not just above boy-girl relationship. There re yet so many kinds of love, parental love, friendship love and so much more. It's not like the end of the world. And I strongly believe that God has His own plan in everything he does. He will provide me with something even better. So I'll follow his plan and have faith. Afterall I lose nothing. I gained a new experience, we are still good friends. What more can one ask for?

0 comments: