CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 14, 2010

Yet Another Day

Recently I'm stuck with blogging. I guess people will get hooked up with different things at different period of time in life. I've read blogs from a lot of my friends as well as people I don't know. I like reading blogs as they tell a lot about the writer. I can know what's going on deep down in their heart even though I have no idea who that person is. Through their blogs I learnt a lot about life.
Just this morning I read one about the lost of the writer's father. Yet she's so strong and have the faith to keep the family together. Suddenly I'm awake. I realised that what I faced is just a tiny small problem in life. And we are together for just a mere one month plus. Compare to others its just not worth the mention. And life is about more. I've learnt to really put down and look out for a better future. I've always told myself that God will always provide me with the best in life.
Thinking back when i first receive the offer to enter USM, I was so sad. Seeing all my good friends leaving me to KL while I was left all alone here at Nibong Tebal did not felt good. But now thinking back, I'll laugh at my foolishness. I don't know how my life will turn out to be if I were to be placed in UM or UKM, but I really felt USM is the best place for me. I thanked God for making this decision for me although it hurted me.
So now it's time I be put to test. Do I really have faith for God and believe that God knows whats best for me? Yes, I choose to believe. Though I am devastated now, I believe in the future I will too look back and thanked God for sending him to make me grow and be my friend now, and send me my true love at the best time and best place in the best condition. Cheers~

0 comments: