CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Gloomy Days

It has been the 3rd day since I washed myself with tears. This morning I woke up with a heavy heart. Yet another day...
Never thought I can be so frail and pathetic. A single verse of lyrics from a song, a simple scene from the movie, every single memory will initiate my tear gland. Thinking back of all the promises and conversations makes my heart throbbing with pain. Nevertheless the memories are beautiful and I will treasure them always. Lesson learnt that not to let myself believe in fantasies as in stay together forever, till death do us part...
I once read from a note by someone saying when the time you love, you really do love. But when its over, you really don't love anymore. I thought I can face it boldly, but I can't. I used to not understand the pain that can be caused, but now my tears are flowing uncontrollably.
I want to put this to a stop. No more a mess of myself. I want to be back to Miss Independent, Miss Self-sufficient, Miss Keep you distance, Miss Apprehensive. Yeah, that suits me best.

0 comments: