CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Four Season's Tea House and Restaurant

Today's entry is about food again. Lol. Why is that so? Firstly, my cellphone is finally functioning properly and I manage to upload pictures to my lappie. Secondly, daddy's been treating me super nice and bring me for good food. Hehe..
So what's for dinner tonight? Chinese. I still prefer chinese food best. We went to Four Season's Tea House and Restaurant at Jalan Terengganu.


Every table is entitled to the free Soup-Of-The-Day


Ma Po Bean Curd


Spare Ribs in Red Wine Sauce


Hainamese Spring Roll. The sourish sauce is nice and enhance the flavour of the spring roll.


My daily fruits selection - kiwi. Good for the skin so fellow ladies take more of these. Haha. I specially love the golden kiwi over the green ones.

1 comments:

helen said...

i oso prefer golden yellow colour one compare the green one..^^ i oso ate kiwi tis few days..hahaha..i vry reluctant to back uni oso..>.<