CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

McDonald McValue Lunch

I woke up today craving for fast food. I'm aware its unhealthy.. It was then 12.30pm and McDonald crossed my mind.
It was a long queue over the take away line and having fickling from Fillet-O-Fish to Spicy Chicken McDeluxe, I finally settled for the Coke Contour Glass Meal. Hehe...


I always change the drink to Sprite. Chocolate sundae today since it has been ages I last had chocolate sundae.


What's inside this bag?


Tada~ My Spicy Chicken McDeluxe and large fries. I spread them on the take away bag so no mess no frills. Haha


McDonald's sundae is the best though might be a tad too sweet. Anyway I'm having sweet tooth today.

The portion is way too large. In the end I just managed to finish the burger and the sundae. I usually leave the fries and drink behind.


My contour coke glass. The latest design, kick.

Actually I think I am just being greedy wanting this glass so I opted for the large meal which I failed to finish. Okie, I was wrong. No next time. Hehe

0 comments: