CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Penang UNESCO Heritage Day

Congrats to Penang for the recognition by UNESCO as the Heritage City. So its a holiday today!
As usual, holiday means family day as my sis and I are not always around so whenever we are back, we will be treated well. HAHA.
Being in a sushi mood, we went for Japanese Food. Hehe. This is really rare as my daddy don't fancy Japanese food.


See the frog? We went Sakae Sushi. I personally like it better here compared to Sushi King.

Sakae Organic Green Tea


These ginger are spicy sweet. My mum likes it a lot. Can't help herself with more helpings.

Take our own orders with the computer beside each table. Really convenient as there are too many customers and the staffs cannot attend to each table in a short period of time.

Don't know what is this but it tastes good.

Tuna Mayo Inari Sushi


Ebiko Chawanmushi


Katsu Curry Don. My dad just loves curry.

Gyu Don


This is mine. Hehe...


Unagi Kamameshi


My parents


Anymore introduction needed? Haha.

Since today is Penang's Heritage Day, it won't be complete without going to one right? So we went for a visit to Cheong Fatt Tze Mansion. Each entry is RM12 regardless of age. No photographing allowed inside the mansion.




These trishaws are at least a hundred years old.

The second last day being at home only I started to feel that home is indeed a nice place to relax and rest my mind.
Spain and Germany will play tonight. In a dilemma whether to support my favourite team Spain or Germany which is so good in their teamwork. May the best team wins! Getting nervous already. Hehe.

0 comments: