CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Wishing Upon The Star

Today is the 1st day of my official school day, though it felt like I had been back for some time already.

I guess I woke up from the wrong side of the bed, wait a minute, I thought I hardly slept after I got back from the exciting World Cup final where Spain won against Netherlands. Hehe.. Anyway, things didn't went on smoothly for me.

Being back to room around 6am after the match, I woke from my one hour sleep at 7.30am to hurry to the Pusat Bahasa to register my English subject. In the end, we waited for a good 1 hour just to get ourselves registered. When we got out from the building, there it was on my car, a note from the guard, giving me a final warning for parking my car at the wrong place. Okie I was blacklisted once but at least no fine. No complains.

The day before we were given a briefing about an accreditation interview held today. Thinking that no way I will be picked again, I went back to my room sweet room thinking of having a nice nap. I was awoken by a phone call from the school asking me to hurry back to my school's seminar room as I was the 'Chosen one'. Again?

With full unwillingness I brought myself there. Waited for another one hour, another briefing given, interview set at 2pm. In the end, I waited for 3 hours just to be interviewed for 15 minutes. Great. There goes my siesta and my first school day.

Finally got back to my room at 6pm. Took a shower and went for dinner. Upon returning to the campus, my car got blocked though four pleasant and totally harmless charming ladies are seated within. Lol. What is there to say...

After changing a new lock for my bicycle (I lost the keys of the previous one), went for a stroll-on-the-bike with Mama and Ch3. It has been such a long time since I last cycled. It made me recalled the time when we first arrived at USM when we cycle everywhere for lectures and lunch. Later on Moo joined us. We chatted and had a great laugh. I have never felt this way for such a long time when I can relax and throw away all the unpleasant thoughts and just be plain me. The sky is filled with blinking stars. I haven't had the time to really enjoy the night view, not that one is able to detect any stars in the city sky.

I had been trying to adapt to my new life (new semester, new stage of life, new roommates, new surrounding, new lifestyle). I admit I did felt something missing but I am glad that my friends are with me to go through this, making my life as colourful as ever. I pray upon the star that tomorrow will always be a better one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is the interview about?
haha, sounds good though ur start of new term :) and it's always nice to hv friends who understand you around... and oi, get some sleep!

-LBui-

eMiLy said...

Its about the new OBE (Outcome based education). Change the way of teaching to enhance our soft skills. SO they interview us about our learning environment and how well we understand this OBE. Kinda boring. Haha