CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

Yet Another Friday

This entry is dated back on 23 July, Friday. I guess I went home kinda frequent lately, but for a reason of course. So since I am back to the city, a more decent meal is unavoidable.
Went to Kim Gary, opted for chinese food as my daddy is a traditional China man. Lol.


Horlick, coffee and my 鸳鸯(coffee+tea)


Crispy chicken and Shanghai style vegetable


Spicy noodles with pork slices and pickled vegetables


Pork chop and Shanghai style vegetables

After that, I rushed back to campus for 大专迎新夜. It is similar to CF just that the main language spoken is Mandarin. It had been a long time since I went for their meeting. Going back reminds me of my first year during first semester. Its nice to gathering with all the brothers and sisters in Christ. Even better, a lot of the freshies are from my school. Hehe

0 comments: