CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Korea Palace Restaurant

After Spain won the match against Germany I was in a good mood. Slept til 11am this morning when my aunt called me. She got me food. Haha.


Yummy cempedak fritters. Drool... This is a seasonal fruit so you don't see them all the year.

I have had international cuisine this last week of mine at home. So it won't be complete without going to a Korean cuisine. Where was dinner tonight? Korea Palace Restaurant beside Palace d India.


Korea Palace is under City Harvest Church



Set up of the table


Banchan (side dishes). Free refills


Lettuce and condiments to wrap the barbequed beef together


We asked the kitchen to barbeque the beef for us. Save the smoke. Lol


Kimchi stew


Korean rice cake. Totally yummy


It's me again


With my parents


They gave us these after our meal. The liquid drink taste sweet and cooling.


Total damage

The food is really nice and very satisfying. My tummy is bulging out after the meal. Oh no. Still full now. Haha..

0 comments: