CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 2, 2010

It's Friday

According to Malaysia's law, every citizen has to renew their identity card after the age of 18 till 25. After giving myself a brand new look, I decided this is the best time to renew my identity card.
The service was not bad, I had just waited for about one and a quarter of hour. Scanned my thumbprints and took a picture. Hola, the procedure was done. All I have to do is wait patiently for one month to get my new identity card. Hope the picture this time is more decent. Haha.
Later I went to get myself a new cooler for my lappie and a new mouse since the old ones are no longer working.


My new mouse. Stylish mouse series. Lol

After that went for dinner at James Foo and Family Western Food at Fettes Park, just beside Fatty Loh Chicken Rice with my parents.


The ceiling is decorated with hanging old chairs, tables and bicycles. Be careful not to get one crashing on your table.


Honey Green Tea


My choice, Hawaiian Chicken


Daddy's Pork Chop


My mum's Grilled Tri-mix

Dinner was indeed satisfying as the portion was large at a very reasonable price. Recommended. But this is a place-your-own-order restaurant. So don't just sit there and expect anyone will come by and take your orders.
One last week at home. Looking forward to spend more quality time with parents and friends before going back to my 'beloved' USM.

3 comments:

HockSiang said...

i went to this western food restaurant too just before i left usm... Nice food, big portion and cheap... nice ambience too... [like]

eMiLy said...

Haha. Yeah I like there too. This place is by far the cheapest western food with such nice ambience and taste decent. ^^

helen said...

hahaha..me oso went there in this holiday too..bt need wait quite long time..haha..my family and me wait nearly one hour for the food to be served..anyway, nice food too..i oso ate hawaii chicken..yummy!!!and vry reasonable price..muahaha..