CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Totally Me

As you can read from the title, this entry is all about me. Haha. If you decide to read on, be warned you'll see a lot of me.
This morning I woke up super early as I thought of going to the market since it has been quite some time since I last went to the market. But alas, the rain was pouring so I had to cancel my plan. Then I suddenly thought of viewing back my old pictures. And having looking through the pictures I decided to share some of them. Hehe..

If you can read it, this picture was dated back year 1994. My sis's kindergarten graduation day. I was then 3 years old. I'm the one in red holding a balloon on my lap.

My cousin's wedding day. I was the flower girl at the centre. I was then 6.

My high school days. Gosh... No wonder I looked solemn.

My first semester in matriculation. Having to wear baju kurung. My bestie Zi Yin behind. Haha

See my face? Getting puffy..

Cut my fringe

Before entering USM

My first semester in USM

Second semester during study week

Second semester holiday

This is me now. Haha. New hair colour

Top view. Is my hair getting rare? Should stop the chemical reactions on it. I don't wanna go bald. Lol

Reviewing back myself through these years, I can't help noticing my face getting puffier. Not a good sign. You may think why I rather waste my time on how I look rather than on other beneficial stuff, but which girl don't care how they look? Do me the justification.
So long for now. Thanks for reading such boring entry. Haha.

5 comments:

JrYn3杰羚~ said...

u have not much changes!jz sec sch looked quite nerd haha!n i found dat we really look quite same especially sec sch look..still rmb ppl used to say we look alike?

eMiLy said...

haha. yeah. and indeed some pictures we really do looked alike. hoho. ^^
long time din hear from u d...

Nighty Cat said...

the post aint boring, it is FUN and INTERESTING to look through the changes in you. haha...
maybe i wana post one similar d...
i do change a lot since small and secondary, haha. but i don have a scanner to scan those photo when i was stil a kid. hahaa... ^^

ahjoy said...

xiao jie...u look so cute..

ziyin said...

Oh dear,ur matric's look is so cute.haha...bt the 'me' bside is scaring n ugly!!!u shuld crop it..btw,this post is not bored at all!..n i hv to sy this-u r becomin more n more pretty!!=D