CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Midnight Manicure

It's now Spain playing against Germany. Suddenly a pang of hunger hits. Guess what? Unable to resist myself, I went for my Korean noodles. A new brand 'O-tu-gi'. I read it according to the label. Hehe. My basic Korean Class proves useful.

Supper tastes spicy. Not bad..

For the 1st half both teams are not able to score any goal for themselves. Though I was nervous, I still manage to do some manicure to de-stress myself. No kidding, I do get very nervous when my favourite teams are playing.
I opted for blue nail polish this time. I always use Elianto. Note that I don't get paid for this piece of advertising.

The results are not that good as I was eye-ing the idiot box while applying the nail polish.

All the best to Spain. I wanna watch them playing in the final!

Editted: Spain won over Germany with a 1-0. I am SO TOTALLY excited now!!