CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Starting of new semester

Today is the official day everyone start pouring into the campus. I guess most people are just sad to bid the holidays and their home sweet home goodbye, yet I bet everyone is glad to meet friends and spend this whole new semester together, achieving greater results and meet greater challenges. Haha, good say.

A small part of my stuffs to bring back to USM (not forgetting my doggie, a birthday present from my friends this year). Wondered why I always have to bring there more than I bring back home.

I was back yesterday. After a forty five minutes journey, finally the main gate of USM Engineering Campus was before me. I was actually excited and glad to be back here not knowing exactly why.

One of the main problem that kept playing in my mind before this is what room will I get and who will I get as roommates. Finally the answer is revealed. I am so lucky to get a ground floor room with three people. Guaranteed an even more sedentary lifestyle this semester. Oops~

The ground floor rooms are furnished with new closets, new desks, new lamps, new beds, what else is new? Haha... In a nutshell, most of the furnitures are new. The tiles floor is also more easy to manage and keep clean. My new desk is way bigger than the old one, my new bed is longer in length (not that it makes any difference for me), my new closet has a full size mirror. Hehe.. I am not sure if the new lamp is brighter or the new fans can turn faster. LOL. Ok, I should stop my boasting.

A sneak peak of my new room.

Still clean and tidy. Haha. Hope to maintain this till the end of the year.

I thank God for granting me this new room. I am indeed very lucky. I am also very lucky to be given a very nice roommate, one of my 4th year senior. As for the other roommate's identity still remains a mystery as she does not shows up yet. But I bet she's a good soul.

A very satisfying start of a new semester. Is looking forward to spend more quality time with my fellow friends and use time more wisely this semester. There's this chinese saying, a good start secures half the success.

0 comments: