CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Red-Eyed Monster Strikes

It had been quite some time since I blog. The reason is due to super slow line that prevent me from signing in my blog, plus the heavy workload that's gonna crushed me.
Question, so how I am able to blog now? I am currently at home. Question again, home during weekdays? I am sick. The red-eyed monster strikes again. Bless me...

Woke up this morning with puffy and watery eyes. Went for the clinic this morning, ending up with packets of medications but not knowing the actual problem to my eyes.


After taking the medicine, I felt extremely drowsy and fell asleep, missing the two classes of the day. Honestly it was not my initial intention to skip any class.

After much consideration and discussion with my dad, I realised that this issue can't be taken lightly. Who knows of the consequences to it if I just ignore it. So I drove all the way back home again, but alas, I was too late. All the clinics are closed so I have to wait till tomorrow.

And after feeding myself, it's sleep time again. God knows how much I slept today but still I am tired. Woke up at 8pm to do some reading as there might be a quiz tomorrow on mass transfer. A subject I have been half awake during lectures.

Felt grateful and paise at the same time as my friends were quite worry about my condition. Anyway, pray to God that I will get better and please don't blind me. Worry, worry. I promise I will never abuse my eyes anymore after this.

Besides that I also felt sorry for my daddy for worrying him. Sometimes I wonder what did I ever gave him besides worries and problems. No matter what happens he's still the one I turn to in the end when I face problems.

I love my daddy in heaven and on earth.