CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Missing Old Time

Just had a great gathering with my ex-roommates (pei yin, xue li, 女儿, and 大嫂). We had a good talk and great laugh. I just miss the times when I can go back to my room and talk about my day. Miss the times when the 4+1 of us would talk about everything and anything followed by a really laugh-out-loud.

Not that my new roomies are not friendly or anything. They are just that nice. Perhaps we need more time to warm up. And everyone is busy with their own activities. I haven't been in my cosy room for more than few hours daily. Have to go out early and come back late. By the time I got back everyone is mostly asleep. I am too a late warmer myself. This makes me taking quite some time to adapt myself to any new surrounding or condition.

Just simply missing the old crazy times and looking forward to the coming ex-roommies gathering.

0 comments: